10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge

So I decided to try this week's 10 minute craft dash challenge from the Pretty Pink Posh blog.  Instead of doing homework my niece Neena decided she wanted to help me.  Before you know it, she was looking through my craft area, she chose to use washi tape and was holding them up to the computer screen to make sure she had the right colors.  She also decided that it would be cool to create a banner like Paulina did on her challenge image.  Even though that's a popular design, I decided to humor her and went along for the ride.

9:58 minutes later, here is what we ended up with:

Sentiment is from Close to My Heart, Birthday Chatter.  To save time we adhered the washi tape to paper, added a fish tail and then used dimensional adhesive to pop them up.  That was faster for me than wrapping the washi tape around the floss...go figure.



Thank you Neena for helping with this card!  You are pretty creative but now you have to get back to homework!  

16 comments:

  1. Excellent! I have been wanting to try this. I doubt I could do it in 9:58 AND look so fabulous. I adore your cards so much, Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I recently got my first washi tapes and wanted to create a pennant card like this- it's so fun! You did a fab job with the colors and also staying under 10 Minutes!

    Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash- I hope you'll us again for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Arlene! You ended up with such a cool card and I love the script of your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card in less than ten mins, I love it, well done both of you. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute; love the colors and banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...the colors are lovely, the layout is perfect...and you did this all in 10 minutes??!! I am impressed (and perhaps a little jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the banner and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty banner!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE it... so awesome--those banners are super cute and you did an amazing job with the colors. thanks for playing along with our 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! You and Neena did an awesome job! I can't believe you guys did that in less than ten minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I rarely can make a card in less than 10. I did it last week and was shocked at myself. Took longer to write the post. This is fabulous on all accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Love the bright colors and the CAS design :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...